Program: Single Point Dry Needling (2 days)
- What is Single Point Dry Needling?
- Single Point Dry Needling is a motor point needling technique that can be used with or without an Acupen.
- Its main purpose to to reduce pain, promote the healing of the tissue and to lengthen the muscle.
- What you will learn?
- Take this advantage of this opportunity to gain relevant knowledge in selecting appropriate combination of SINGLE motor points for a variety of upper and lower quadrant disorders.
- Additionally, you will get to understand the theory and practical application of electro-acupuncture in combination with a SINGLE motor point for a variety of upper and lower extremity conditions in the clinical setting.
- You will apply learned treatment strategies, techniques, and handling skills to clinical case studies.
- When is the next course date?
- We will be coming to Ottawa on May 30th and 31st where we will be teaching Single Point Dry Needling for the Upper and Lower Quadrant respectively.
- The cost for each one day course is $360 (you can register here for both one day courses – the Upper Quadrant and Lower Quadrant, or you also have the option of doing only one of these courses; you can go under our main menu under Registration and the sub-header of Individual Courses to register for a “one day course”)
- Are there any prerequisites?
- You need to have taken a past acupuncture course to register for single point needling courses.
- If you are a Registered Massage Therapist, you need to take the full 10 course series before taking any single point dry needling courses (or another acupuncture program approved by the CMTO)
- Haven’t registered for any acupuncture courses previously? Then register with us at learnacupuncture.ca
- Need some additional information? Contact us at
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (905) 450-7870
- Text our office: (647) 691-4210
Along with course registration, you will get a FREE ACUPEN!
So REGISTER NOW, before seats fill up!