PROGRAM: 10 Course Series in Brampton, ON (Sunday, November 14, 2021)
If you’re interested in purchasing these courses individually, click here. Ontario RMT’s are required to take the entire series but, many other health professionals can purchase individual courses in this program, depending on the availability.
Learn effective Dry Needling, Acupuncture and other techniques at our upcoming Spring Series! Ge the opportunity to network with other healthcare providers from all over Ontario and learn the following:
- The clean needle technique
- Precautions and contraindications to Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Needling measurement system
- 20 effective general acupuncture points and 5 dry needling motor points in the Introduction course
- Dry needling and acupuncture for Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Cervicothoracic and Lumbar Pelvic Regions
- Use of electroacupunctoscope and TDP lamp
- Therapeutic cupping and gua sha
- Safety issues, latest research
Location: Queen West Physiotherapy – 345 Queen Street West, Brampton, L6Y 3A9. (On the corner of Queen Street W and Mclaughlin Rd N)
- Lifetime mentorship
- 2 emergency calls
- One day of shadowing and questions/answers
- One “re-take” of any class of your choice
Questions? How to Register?
Call us at (905) 450-7870 or text us at (647) 691-4210 (we reply within 2 minutes during business hours) or email us at email@example.com to register or if you have any questions.
“As a RMT with 15yrs of experience it was the best adjunct modality to Massage Therapy I implemented in my practice. Many years of advanced courses, for a treatment based practice, I’ve used it in approximately 95% of my treatments. My practice was re-establishing itself after having children and working 3 days a week. I’m now 5 days a week (3 months post certificate), with an estimated 30% increase in my clientele. My referrals went on average from 4 new clients a month, to 10 per month. I work out of my own practice, so I rely on referrals. If you are sports, rehab or chronic care therapist, this should definitely be the course you take. Having Tom, who is TCM mindful and Len and D who are physiotherapists is a great compliment to the learning, understanding and implementation of Acupuncture into your practice.” -Sarah-Lynn Drader RMT“I took the acupuncture course and it was exactly what I was looking for and more! The course was very accommodating for a full time working mother of two as well as being affordable as well. I thoroughly enjoyed all the instructors and was amazed by each and every instructors knowledge and patience. Thanks so much!”– Michelle Braam BHSC. P.T