Therapeutic Cupping and Gua Sha Course
Learn these Effective Techniques and Get Improved Patient Outcomes! This one day course includes theory on both Cupping and Gua Sha and a large focus on practical techniques that you can apply the very next day with confidence. Our course instructors have been teaching for over 20 years.
Registration form is at the bottom of this page
**Cost includes a gua sha and small cupping set**
However, if you would like a LARGE cupping and a gua sha set, you can get that for $330.
- Fascial anatomy and physiology
- Effects of cupping and Gua Sha from western and eastern perspective
- Safety, including indications and contra-indications
- Cup Gliding methods
- Stationary cupping with joint movement
- Types of Cups and Gua Sha Tools
- Upper and Lower Extremity techniques
- Cervicothoracic and Lumbopelvic techniques
- Case studies and Research
- How to treat specific conditions: Facial paralysis, Cervical Spondylosis, Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, CTS, Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, T4 Syndrome, Lumbar Strain, Sacroiliac Dysfunction, Hip Tendonitis, Knee Strains/OA, Calf and Achilles Tendonitis Injuries, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Hamstring Strains and Quad/Groin Strains, and more.
Boost your credentials and become 100% confident in applying cupping and Gua Sha to all of your clients. Treat sprains, strains, tendinopathies, muscle tightness, and swelling more effectively.
Grow your practice and add great value to each treatment.
“Thanks so much! I thought it was fantastic! Cannot wait to incorporate all the skills into my practice. Marylou was a pleasure, knowledgeable and really informed. Highly recommend. Thanks again! “
CALL 905-450-7870 OR TEXT US AT 647-691-4210
Sunday, October 27, 2019