Therapeutic Cupping and Gua Sha Course
Learn these Effective Techniques and Get Improved Patient Outcomes! This one day course includes theory on both Cupping and Gua Sha and a large focus on practical techniques that you can apply the very next day with confidence. Our course instructors have been teaching for over 20 years.
- Registration form is at the bottom of this page
- Cost includes a gua sha and small cupping set
- In both Brampton and Ottawa, the course comes with one cupping set and the course cost is $300.
- In Brampton, you have the choice to purchase a second cupping within the course fee, making the course fee $330.
We will be running this course on
- Sunday, February 9, 2020 in Brampton at Queen West Physiotherapy – 345 Queen Street West, Brampton, L6Y 3A9
- Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm in Ottawa at Merivale Pro Physio & Sport Medicine Centre – 2 Woodfield Dr. Unit 3 Ottawa, ON K2G 3Y5.
- Fascial anatomy and physiology
- Effects of cupping and Gua Sha from western and eastern perspective
- Safety, including indications and contra-indications
- Cup Gliding methods
- Stationary cupping with joint movement
- Types of Cups and Gua Sha Tools
- Upper and Lower Extremity techniques
- Cervicothoracic and Lumbopelvic techniques
- Case studies and Research
- How to treat specific conditions: Facial paralysis, Cervical Spondylosis, Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, CTS, Rotator Cuff Tendinitis, T4 Syndrome, Lumbar Strain, Sacroiliac Dysfunction, Hip Tendinitis, Knee Strains/OA, Calf and Achilles Tendinitis Injuries, Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Hamstring Strains and Quad/Groin Strains, and more.
Boost your credentials and become 100% confident in applying cupping and Gua Sha to all of your clients. Treat sprains, strains, tendinopathies, muscle tightness, and swelling more effectively.
Grow your practice and add great value to each treatment.
“These courses are great as they are easy to follow, go through clinic scenarios and you can immediately apply in practice what you learn!” –Rohini
“Was a bit cynical when I applied for course – outlook has changed – instructor was clear, knowledgeable and imparted this knowledge excellently. Course was appropriate for physiotherapists.” –Jemma
“Thanks so much! I thought it was fantastic! Cannot wait to incorporate all the skills into my practice. Marylou was a pleasure, knowledgeable and really informed. Highly recommend. Thanks again! “
Take a look at our promo!
CALL 905-450-7870 OR TEXT US AT 647-691-4210
Saturday, April 25, 2020, Sunday, February 9, 2020