We are continuing to offer the same high quality education to ensure for optimal learning and complete satisfaction. For a period of time, classes will be smaller and a strict safety protocol has been put into place including pre-screening, screening, PPE use, disinfection process, social distancing, etc.
Wishing you and your loved ones optimal safety and health always.
The MHE Team
Check out the link below to find out why Physiotherapists in Ontario enjoy performing acupuncture and dry needling (October 2021 study) and feel that these techniques are highly valuable in their practice!
Welcome to our Acupuncture school! Our instructors have been teaching health care professionals from all over Ontario the techniques of Acupuncture and Dry Needling since 2010.
We currently provide Acupuncture & Dry Needling Education across Canada to the following professionals:
- Massage Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
Our Educational Program offers you:
- Convenient one day courses on weekends spanning a total of 10 months
- Ongoing mentorship throughout the program and for life
- Reasonable prices and payment plans for students
- A variety of approaches and excellent supervision to ensure 100% confidence in using our techniques
- Handy educational booklets that you can use in any type of setting
- Exams and quizzes to ensure you are on top of all concepts learned
- Membership pages offering you additional helpful information for learning